Dr. Patangrao Kadam established Bharati Vidyapeeth in Pune in 1964. The mission that Bharati Vidyapeeth has defined for itself is to bring about intellectual awakening of people through the spread of education and to prepare human resources needed for all round development, particularly economic, of the country.
Since its inception, Bharati Vidyapeeth has made astonishing strides in the field of education, particularly, higher and professional education. Now, it conducts around 180 educational units of various kinds’ right from pre-primary schools to postgraduate institutions and a university. It runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education. Among these are colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Environment Science, Agriculture etc.
With a view to promote research activities and to create a research culture on its campuses, Bharati Vidyapeeth has established five specialized research institutes in the areas of Health Related Sciences, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Applied Chemistry and Social Sciences.
- Master of Science (Nursing) (M. Sc. Nursing) in Medical Surgical Nursing
- Master of Science (Nursing) (M. Sc. Nursing) in Community Health Nursing
- Master of Science (Nursing) (M. Sc. Nursing) in Paediatric Nursing
- Master of Science (Nursing) (M. Sc. Nursing) in Psychiatric Nursing
- Master of Science (Nursing) (M. Sc. Nursing) in Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing
- Post Basic Bachelor of Science (Nursing) [P. B. B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) B.Sc. (Nursing)
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE - 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
E-mail ID: email@example.com
E-mail ID for entrance test related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information compiled from BHARATI VIDYAPEETH