Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology (BCET)
Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology (BCET) is one among the teaching and research Institutes. The Institute strives towards providing education that inspires students. This 20 year old institution that comes under COMEDK and CET Karnataka. BCET is affialiated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) belagavi, approved by AICTE New Delhi and recognized by Government of Karnataka.
Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology (BCET) was founded in 2000 by Bangalore Educational Trust to impart quality education in a stimulating and innovative environment where students are empowered with knowledge and professional skills while upholding the values of integrity, tolerance and mutual respect. Since its inception the Bangalore Educational Trust has promoted education in the areas of Engineering & Technology, Nursing, Edcation.
Highly qualified, well experienced & competent research oriented faculty, motivating and creating an environment for students to develop their skills and strengthen their knowledge. The strength of BCET lies in its choice of faculty members, all of whom have vast experience in addition to enviable academic qualifications; faculty members are into research which helps them in creating knowledge and delivering the same to students. This makes the institution academically vibrant.
- To foster BCET as a centre for nurturing and developing world class Engineers and Managers who convert global challenges into opportunities through value-based quality education.
- To impart value-based quality education through effective teaching-learning processes. To continuously develop and improve holistic and innovative personality for global mobility.
- To create sustainable teaching - learning process in all academic units that promote pedagogical innovations.
- To transform students by facilitating holistic personality development and sustenance of talent.
- To nurture higher commitment towards learning, research and creative thinking among students and faculty members.
- To enhance industry-institute relationship to accelerate students' industry readiness.
- Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture so that the students can attain a variety of goals.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- Seeking input from all sectors and the stake holders of the college and the community.
- Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Science And Engineering
Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology
Opposite Heelalige Railway Station,
Hosur Road, Chandapura,
Tel: 8073576672,+91 9487819131,+91 8073576672
Information compiled from Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology (BCET).