SAVEETHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHENNAI
- Saveetha Engineering College, (SEC) was established in 2001, by the Founder Chairman Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, a committed and dedicated Medical Professional.
- Saveetha Engineering College has a total strength of 4349 students in 12 UG courses, 8 PG Courses including MBA, MS by Research and Doctoral programs (PhD) in five Departments.
- National Board of Accredition NBA has Accredited 5 UG courses.
- Ranked 96 by NIRF- National Institute Ranking Framework for the academic year 2017-18 among all IITs, Central, State and Private Institutions in India.
- Awarded 'A' GRADE with a high score of 3.19 on a scale of 4 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for 5 Years.
- SEC awarded AUTONOMOUS status by the UGC from the academic year 2019-2020.
- SEC is recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India.
- Five Research Centres recognised by Anna University
At the dawn of the new year, Saveetha Engineering College marches ahead confidently, keeping pace with the times, expanding its horizons and introducing innovative & challenging courses. Today, the institution pledges itself to the cause of empowering students through qualitative value-based education. I would like to emphasize and define our goals.
- Focus on semester examination results
- Department level monitoring of progress
- Addition and Implementation of co-curricular activities for personality development &
- Enhancement of placement programs.
We from the management, are committed to encourage every student in this institution to achieve academic excellence and leave no stone unturned to mould each student to face the competitive world and fit into the corporate culture. I urge our students to wake up and rise to the occasion and grow along with our institution to reach great heights, bringing
VISION OF SAVEETHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
To be and to be recognized for setting the standard of excellence in engineering education and high quality research in Science and Technology.
To promote academic excellence; widen intellectual horizon; self-discipline and high ideals for the total personality development of the individual
- Agriculture Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electrical and electronics Engineering
- Electrinics and Instrumentation Engineering
Chennai - Bengaluru National Highways Sriperumbadur Taluk,
Chennai Tamil Nadu 602105
Ph:+91 44 66726677, 66726672
INFORMATION COMPILED FROM SAVEETHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE